1. OWN AT LEAST ONE V NECK T-SHIRT IN YOUR COLLECTION.
They are cool and casual. Please get the fitting right, not too tight and too lose to make it look like something borrowed or stolen. It is extremely comfortable and when picked right, super versatile. But please don’t pick a tee with a deep plunge. It looks absolutely crass. For more tips on the how to carry a tee and other style do’s and don’ts, check out V neck T Shirts
2. INVEST IN A GOOD QUALITY SWEATER.
A sweater is versatile and functional. It not only shields you from the cold but makes you look hot. They can be worn as is or incorporated with a number of ensembles to create different and voguish looks. They work well with casuals, formals, events and special occasions.
For more tips on looking sleek in a sweater check out – 4 Amazing Types of Sweaters You should be knowing
3. ROLLED UP SHIRT SLEEVES LOOK SMART AND SEXY.
It has undertones of formal wear with panache provided you roll them right. Don’t roll it up in a haphazard manner, like a joint. There is a difference between care a damn and careless.
4. NEUTRAL COLORS AND PATTERNS ARE CLASSIC AND SAFE.
But there is no rush like doing something new. Take a little risk. Experiment with colors and patterns, be it in yoursocks, ties, pocket squares, bow ties and so on. Try out some unusual cufflinks or lapel pins. Everything fun comes with a little risk.
5. COORDINATE YOUR COLORS AND PATTERNS
Yes experimenting is fun but don’t do it all at once. Save something for the next time. If you have something in your ensemble that is risqué or stands out, don’t have something else completely opposite. If you want to add more color or pattern or even texture, choose the second piece keeping in mind the first one. Coordinate well to look sleek and stylish. Overdoing something will kill your entire look.
6. SUNGLASSES AND FRAMES SHOULD ALWAYS BE ACCORDING TO THE SHAPE OF YOUR FACE.
Don’t follow the latest trend blindly. There are something’s that look good only on a particular face shape. So instead of aping, pick something made for you, specifically made for you. Something that enhances your face and features and highlights your positives in an advantageous manner.
7. SPENDING ON A GOOD WATCH IS NOT AN OPPORTUNITY COST BUT AN INVESTMENT.
Watches are so subtle and so sneaky in enhancing your style quotient, like the shoemakers elves. When picked right and coordinated well they add character and depth to your look. Many people don’t know what they are buying, So to make it easy for them We have made this .
8. WHEN BUYING APPAREL OF ANY KIND, PANTS, JEANS, JACKETS, BLAZERS, SHIRTS, SWEATERS, T-SHIRTS, SUITS, AND EVERYTHING ELSE IN CLOTHING THAT I HAVE CURRENTLY FORGOTTEN, SO BASICALLY ALL APPARELS SHOULD FIT YOU RIGHT.
Nothing should be too tight or too lose. It should be just right. That is what looks the best. It does not matter if the material is expensive or the cut is trendy unless you get the size right.
9. IF YOU HAVE THE OPTION THEN ALWAYS GET YOUR SUIT TAILORED.
Nothing compares or beats it in elegance, class and style.
10. MATCH METAL WITH METAL.
Coordinate your accessories like rings, watches, tie pins, bracelets and so on. It looks gaudy when these clash.