1. You value a good night’s sleep more than a crazy night out.
2. You get a rush from checking everything off your to-do list.
3. You can barely keep your eyes open after 10 p.m.
4. And you struggle to sleep in past 8 a.m.
5. Your Pinterest board names change from “spring break outfits” to “business casual outfits.”
6. Your wallet is overflowing with loyalty cards from all your favorite work day lunch spots.
7. You consider couponing a way of life.
8. You find yourself losing hours in stores likeHomeGoods.
9. You ask your parents for practical things, like a vacuum or a crock pot, for your birthday.
10. You’re overcome with rage when your Sharpie pens or Post-its go missing from your desk.
11. You check your LinkedIn more than Twitter orFacebook.
12. You look forward to work on Tuesdays because you get to rehash Monday night’s episode of The Bachelor with your coworkers.
13. You and your friends are suddenly more competitive about Fitbit steps than beer pong.
14. You like to think of Kathy Lee and Hoda as good friends of yours.
15. The weekend FOMO (fear of missing out) you had in college now seems much less important than catching up on all your Netflix shows.