On the lookout for quick, easy and low cost DIY initiatives in your weekend? here are a few of my favorite DIY project ideas. Get inspired! You’ll to find that many unnecessary objects that you just plan to throw away, can also be become excellent creations. Share!
1. “Fireflies in a Jar”
2. Bracelet with String and Hexagonal Nuts
3. Turn a T-Shirt into a work-Out Tank
4. Dishwasher Detergent
5. Ombre Nails with a Sponge
6. Lotion Bottle cell phone Charging Holder
7. Rainbow Butterfly Footprint paintings
8.Write your love message on cup
9. Old home windows photos frame.
10. Plastic bottles.
11. Tea Lights
12.Make your Shelve
13. Glitterize anything With Mod Podge and Glitter
14. Window Shutter turn a Mail Holder
15. Clothes Hangers turn Shoe Hangers
16. Pipe Shoe Storage
17. Invisible BookShelf
18. Basket from old newspaper.
19. DIY No-Sew Tutu
20. Lamp made out of a Water Jug and a Headlamp
21. Wrap a shawl to Make a Draped Skirt
22. Upcycled Sweater Pet bed
23.A photograph onto a Slab of timber
24. Tie a bow with fork
25. Mason jar striking lights
27. DIY jewelry hanger
28. Nail Polish Key Covers
29. coronary heart-formed Ring
30. Commute Flat Iron Holder
31. No-Sew Pillow cover
32. Cherry Blossom artwork
33. DIY Windshield Rainbow