- 125 g beef, mince (ground meat)
- 1 egg
- 2 bacon, rashers
- 1 slice cheese
- 1 large slice onion
- 1 large slice tomatoes
- 1 large slice beetroot (beets)
- 1 pineapple ring
- 1 hamburger roll
- margarine & tomato sauce(ketchup)
- Cut the hamburger roll in half and butter both halves.
- Toast both bun halves on the grill.
- Fry the meat patty, the bacon rashers and the onion.
- Flip the meat patty over and add cheese on top.
- Fry the egg.
- Butter the bun and add tomato sauce to taste. Assemble the hamburger: lettuce, tomato, beetroot, onion, pineapple & the meat patty. Top with bacon, egg, cheese and bun top.