- 6 cups cooked thin spaghetti noodles
- Alfredo sauce (recipe below)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Italian Meatballs (small bag)
- Marinara Sauce (I used a 25 oz jar)
- Optional: grated Parmesan and oregano for garnish
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3 cups freshly shredded Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease mini loaf pan.
- Mix cooked spaghetti with Alfredo sauce.
- Fill each of the mini loaves with the pasta and press down on the top to pack in it, adding more as necessary.
- Sprinkle the tops with about 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for about 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- While the spaghetti is baking, heat Italian meatballs and marinara sauce.
- Put a little sauce in each bowl, add one of the baked spaghetti loaves, top with Italian meatballs and more marinara sauce.
- Optional: Sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan and oregano.
- Bring heavy cream, minced garlic, pepper and salt to a boil over medium heat.
- Add butter and cream cheese, stir until smooth Heat until it starts to boil.
- Using a whisk (or a fork), stir in freshly shredded Parmesan, one cup at time, until smooth.