- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into large cubes
- 2 tablespoons smart balance light margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- ground red pepper
- 2 -3 whole habanero peppers, sliced
- 1 large fresh jalapeno pepper, sliced
- franks red hot cayenne pepper sauce
- Add chicken breasts to pan and sliced habanero and jalapeno.
- Add water and butter.
- Do a good sprinkling of ground red pepper and sprinkle on Garlic.
- Add about 10 to 15 drops of Franks Cayenne pepper sauce.
- Salt to your taste.
- Cook for 30 minutes on medium.
- Stir and add another sprinking of Cayenne pepper and about another 10 drops of pepper sauce then turn down heat and simmer another 10 minutes.
- The juice is delish served on mashed potatoes and field peas!