Peanut Butter Fudge Filling:
- one batch Healthy Peanut Butter Fudge
- 4oz Dark Chocolate, chopped into chunks (I used Theo’s 70% cacao)
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- Make the Peanut Butter Fudge.
- After refrigerating overnight and slicing the fudge, place the fudge cubes on a cookie tray lined with a sheet of parchment paper. Place in the refrigerator while you prepare the chocolate.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the chocolate and microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring between each one, until melted, then stir in the coconut oil.
- Take the fudge out of the fridge. Toss a piece of fudge into the chocolate and use a fork to coat it entirely and remove it from the chocolate. Tap off any excess chocolate, then place the cube onto the prepared cookie sheet. Do this with the rest of the fudge, and reheat the chocolate if necessary.
- Chill the cubes until the chocolate hardens, then serve.
This no-bake recipe is: low sugar, low fat, high protein and gluten free!