- 2 1⁄2 cups vanilla wafers, overwhelmed (a 250g field of Christies vanilla wafers equals 2 1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 1⁄4 cups icing sugar
- 1⁄2 cup spiced rum (the rum is referred to as Spiced Rum) or 1⁄2 cupBourbon
- 2 tablespoons white corn syrup(one model is Karo)
- 1 cup pecans or 1 cup walnuts, broken
- Sift the cocoa with 1 cup sugar.
- Stir in the spiced rum mixed with the syrup.
- Add crushed vanilla wafers and nuts.
- combine completely.
- form mixture into walnut sizes balls and dredge with last sugar or leave them undeniable.
- retailer in a tin.