- 2 large eggs
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs (about 3 slices of white bread)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 chicken breasts, pounded to an even 1/4 inch thickness
- olive oil
- Leave three slices of white bread out to dry if you are making your own breadcrumbs (highly recommend).
- In a small bowl, add eggs, garlic, parsley and salt and pepper and beat until combined.
- Pulse bread slices into the blender until they are crumbs.
- Add crumbs and Parmesan cheese to a small bowl.
- Pound your chicken until it is about 1/4 inch think all around. I put mine in a large zip lock bag or between two pieces saran wrap and pound with a big glass mug I have.. use what you’ve got!
- Dip your chicken into your egg mixture, and then directly in crumb mixture.
- Heat some olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, chicken is finished when it is golden brown and cooked through (about three minutes on each side).