25 WAYS TO RE-USE KEURIG K-CUPS
1. Pair your K-cups up with a shoelace, and you have a fine-motor lacing activity for toddlers or preschoolers.
2. Use K-cups to organize small craft items and office supplies.
3. Cut a slit in the bottom of a K-cup and you have a handy card-holder for young children.
4. Double up a couple of K-cups. Plug the bottom hole with a bit of hot glue or cover it with tape (I used a small piece of hockey tape ). Fill your K-cups with fresh herbs and a bit of water. Set in a mini-muffin tin and freeze. Dip into a cup of warm water, pop them into a baggy, and store in the freezer. Great for adding to soups and sauces! (My Triple Bladed Scissors make light work of chopping herbs)
5. Add a basket of K-cups to the block centre in your toy room or classroom.
6. Use your k-cups as seed-starters for the garden.
7. Young children can use K-cups for a money-sorting activity.
8. Use your K-cups for colour recognition and patterning activities with your toddler.