Here is what you need
1 (8oz) box Zatarain’s Yellow Rice, cooked according to package.
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, or cheese blend
1 medium onion, chopped
1 (10.5oz) can cream of chicken soup (I used the healthy choice reduced fat and sodium)
1 (15oz) can of corn, drained
2 cups chicken stock
What to do now
1. Place chicken into crockpot and season with salt and pepper.Sprinkle your chopped onions on top of chicken.
2. Mix together the two cups of chicken broth and can of cream of chicken soup.
3. Pour mixture over chicken.
4. Cover and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours or HIGH for 4 hours.
5. Right before serving, shred chicken with 2 forks.
6. Add in cooked & prepared Zatarain’s rice, cheese and corn.
7. Mix well, until cheese is melted.