1. Measure out how much garden fence you need by placing it over your frame. You’ll want an inch or more to overlap the edges of your frame. Once you determine how much you need, cut out the sheet with a pair of scissors.
2. Attach the fence to the frame using a hammer and nails or a heavy duty stapler.
3. Now it’s time to put in the lights! This is an optional step, but your display will be more eye-catching if it lights up. Make sure you use lights that are safe for indoor use. I recommend LED lights or Christmas lights. Once you’ve positioned your lights to how you want them, use electrical tape to fix them onto the the garden fence.
4. Take all your fake flowers and cut off the stems, leaving just the flower heads and leaves.
5. Flip over the frame so that the front is facing you. Arrange the flowers and leaves on the frame, and once you are satisfied with the arrangement, glue them in with a hot glue gun.
Enjoy your new room decor!