MATERIALS NEEDED TO CREATE EASY DOTTED SHARPIE MUGS:
- White mugs
- Oil based Sharpie paint pen–these are the exact pens
- Craft Stickers
- A working oven :)
- Nail polish remover and q-tips to easily wipe off any mistakes that you make :)
Steps to create easy dotted Sharpie mugs:
1) Place a sticker on your mug. You can place it wherever you like.
2) Using a Sharpie oil-based paint pen in a color of your choice, begin making dots around the edge of your sticker. Heavily concentrate your dots around the edge of the sticker. As you work your way outward, make your dots less concentrated. You can use 1 color or multiple colors.
3) Allow time for your paint to dry.
4) Once the paint is dry, peel your sticker off. If you notice any mistakes after you remove your sticker, just wipe them off with a q-tip that has a bit of nail polish remover on it.
5) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Once your oven is heated, set your mugs inside and let them “bake” for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, turn off the oven and let the mugs and oven cool down.
THAT’S IT! How adorable and fun are these mugs?