- 8 oz. elbow macaroni
- 1 cup gentle mayonnaise, can use low fats
- 3 tablespoons low-fats milk
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup celery, sliced skinny
- 1 cup inexperienced bell pepper, can use pink when you like, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- Prepare dinner and drain pasta in keeping with package guidance; rinse with chilly water to chill.
- In large bowl combine mayonnaise, milk, vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add macaroni, celery, inexperienced pepper and onion; toss to coat.
- duvet; chill to mix flavors.