Just lay the chicken down in a baking dish.Sprinkle with some taco seasoning– I use McCormick. Cover with your veggies. Drizzle the olive oil over top. And finish off by sprinkling with the cheese. Bake at 375˚ F about 35-45 minutes or until your chicken is cooked through. A very simple dinner!
Once it is done I like to serve it up over a bed of rice and let everyone dig in!
- 3-4 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1-2 tsp Taco seasoning
- 2 Bell peppers in assorted colors, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 Red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1-2 Tbsp Oilve oil
- ½ Cup Shredded Cheddar or Mexican Blend Cheese
- Trim the chicken breasts then lay them in a single layer in a glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle the taco seasoning over the top of the chicken breast to taste.
- Lay your thinly sliced onions and peppers on top of the chicken breast, spread out evenly over the top.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the peppers and onions.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top of the dish.
- Bake at 375? F for 35-45 minutes or until chicken is cooked though and the juices run clear.