- 9 ounces refrigerated cheese ravioli (about 40 small)
- 1⁄3 cup feta cheese
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups Ragú® Pasta Sauce
- oil (for frying)
- Let the ravioli and eggs come to room temperature.
- Pour about 1in oil in a large frying pan; heat to 350 degrees.
- Use a fork to break the feta into small, uniform crumbles.
- Mix the feta, breadcrumbs, and Italian seasoning together in a shallow bowl.
- Whisk the two eggs together in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dredge each ravioli in the eggs and then in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Set each coated ravioli on a wire rack.
- Repeat until all ravioli are coated.
- Fry the raviolis for about 3 minutes, flipping half way through.
- Take them out when they are nicely golden brown on each side, they will puff up slightly.
- Serve with warmed marinara.