- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded, 4 ounces
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chives, minced
- 2 teaspoons parsley, minced
- 1 loaf French bread, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded, 4 oz.
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In a small bowl, combine the primary six ingredients; spread over the lower facets of the bread. Sprinkle with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.
- Position on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4-6 inches from the warmth for two-three minutes or except calmly browned.
- Minimize into slices. Serve.