- 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled & deveined (90 count shrimp in 1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 1 cup cooked pasta water
- 1 chicken bullion cube
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 and 1/2 cups of Four-Cheese Italian White Cheese Blend (Mozzarella, White Cheddar, Provolone, Asiago)
- parsley or chives or green onions, finely chopped
- Cook minced garlic and shrimp in olive oil and butter for about 2 minutes on medium heat, occasionally stirring, without burning. Remove the shrimp from the pan.
- Cook pasta in a separate pan, drain. Reserve some of cooked pasta water. Dissolve 1 cube of chicken broth bullion in 1 cup of hot pasta water.
- Add pasta water (with the dissolved chicken broth bullion cube in it), heavy cream, and cooked spaghetti to the skillet where you cooked shrimp. Bring to boil, stirring. Once the liquids are boiling, immediately add cheese and keep stirring everything together (spaghetti and the cream), while boiling, until cheese melts and coats pasta, for about 1 minute. Reduce to simmer and continue to cook, constantly stirring, to thicken the sauce – for another minute or two. Stir in half amount of shrimp.
- To serve, top each serving with the remaining half amount of shrimp and top with chives or finely chopped chives, or green onions, or parsley