- 15 Chicken Wings, organic (tips discarded)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt, to taste
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 450”F.
- Bring the wings to room temperature and let them rest on the kitchen counter while your oven is heating up, for at least 20 minutes.
- Have an oven proof cooling rack ready placed on your biggest baking sheet.
- In a mixing bowl combine the olive oil, black pepper, sea salt and paprika. Toss the wings to coat well in the oil and place them skin side down on the cooling rack without touching each other.
- Bake the wings in the preheated oven for 15 minutes and flip them over. Bake them an additional 15 minutes until crispy golden brown all over. Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauces.
If you are making lots of wings, make sure to split them between two or more trays as to not overcrowd them.