Large pores are most commonly formed because of clogged oil and dirt on the tiny follicles, making your face look uneven. Here are some natural remedies against large pores.
- Washing your face just with water will only dry it, so your pores will try to compensate by producing more oil. Try instead to use a mild cleanser.
- Form a paste out of water and baking soda and apply it on your face through gentle circular motions. Let it sit for about half a minute and then wash off. This inexpensive exfoliator will fight against blackheads and acne by keeping your pores clean.
- Try splashing some cold water on your face right after taking a shower, to help close the pores and not let any dirt affect them.
- Use apple cider vinegar diluted with water as a toner. The apple cider vinegar will tighten the skin as it is a natural astringent and will reduce the inflammation causing acne.
- Take 1egg white and mix it with some lemon juice. Applying the mask on your face will shrink your pores and fight against acne.
- Yogurt is yet another great remedy. Apply 1 tbsp. of yogurt on your face and let it act for 10 minutes before wiping it off with a wet cloth and rinsing. Its lactic acid will dissolve impurities, prevent wrinkles and reduce the fine lines on your face.
- You can try to use other natural exfoliators – oatmeal, sugar, etc. – which when used regularly will cleanse your face and give you a blemish-free face.