- 2 lbs ricotta cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (3 3/4 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 8 ounces non-dairy whipped topping, thawed (such as CoolWhip)
- 1 box fudge marble cake mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare cake as directed on box and pour into greased and floured 9 x 13 pan.
- In separate bowl, combine ricotta, sugar, eggs, and vanilla; mix well.
- Spoon over unbaked cake.
- Bake cake for 1 hour.
- Mix instant pudding with milk; fold in whipped topping.
- Spread over cake; refrigerate.