- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup Worcestershire
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 Tyson Fresh Chicken boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ⅓ cup BBQ sauce
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese
- 4 pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- In a large Ziploc bag, add the honey, soy sauce, Worcestershire, and garlic. Add salt and pepper as desired.
- Add the chicken breasts to the bag. Marinate for at least an hour and up to 24 hours.
- Preheat a grill to medium heat and oil grates well.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Discard marinade. Grill chicken 6-8 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through. Make sure your heat isn’t too high or the marinade will burn.
- Remove chicken from the grill and place on a microwave or oven safe plate. Brush each chicken breast generously with 1-2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly on the chicken breasts and top with the crumbled bacon.
- Broil the chicken or heat in the microwave for 2-3 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Top with sliced green onions and serve.