- 1⁄2-1 cup butter (can use salted butter or unsalted butter) or 1⁄2-1 cup margarine (can use salted butter or unsalted butter)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup self rising flour
- 1 (15 1/four ounce) can sliced peach halves in syrup (gentle or heavy syrup)
- cinnamon sugar
- if you would like to make a larger cobbler simply double all ingredients.
- Bake at related temperature.
- cook until golden brown.
- In a bowl combine, flour, sugar and milk. combine components unless easy and no lumps.
- Put butter or margarine in a thirteen x 9 baking dish or pan in a 350°F oven until melted when melted take pan out of oven and pour batter over melted butter or margarine, do not STIR.
- Pour peaches over batter, do not STIR.
- Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over top of peaches, don’t STIR.
- Put in a 350°F oven and bake for 30 minutes to at least one hour or except golden brown.