- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 (30 ounce) bag frozen large cheese ravioli, unthawed
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (8 ounce) bag shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 13-by-9 inch baking dish with cooking spray and spoon in a third of the sauce.
- Arrange 12 ravioli on top and scatter the spinach over them.
- Top with half of each cheese.
- Cover with another layer of ravioli and the remaining sauce and cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 5 to 10 minutes more or until bubbly.