We’ve decided to challenge ourselves in creating as many different and culturally diverse inspired chicken wings, as we can, to bring to you, from our home and blog.
Our home garden has been flourishing and it is very exciting for us to be able to use our fresh herbs in our recipes. The amazing depths of flavours we are getting is so very much worth all the time and effort put into this little gem.
If you don’t have the space outside or don’t have that much interest in having a garden, the aerogarden is a great option. It requires very little care and is inside your home. You can even buy little potted herbs at your local market and keep them on the window sill, and voila! You have access to fresh herbs all year long!!
Now, these wings are easy to make and soooo awesome! If you like the combination of salt and vinegar you will love these. Served with spicy potato wedges this makes an awesome meal. Just prepare everything, then bake everything in the oven at the same time, and enjoy!!
- 20 pieces of chicken wings (10 wings cut at the joint and tips removed)
- 1\2 cup of white vinegar
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of sea salt
- 1/4 tsp of chili powder
- 3/4 tsp of garlic salt
- 1/4 cup of flour
- Mix the vinegar, oil and spices.
- Put the chicken wings in a ziplock bag.
- Pour the marinade in the bag, over the chicken wings and leave in the fridge for a few hours.
- Drain the marinade out of the bag.
- Add the flour and shake to coat all of the chicken wings.
- Place the chicken wings on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400F for 20 minutes.
- Turn the wings over and continue baking for another 25 minutes.