- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 1⁄2 lbs unpeeled medium raw shrimp
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- Combine first 7 ingredients.
- Layer shrimp and lemon slices in a 13×9 inch baking dish.
- Top with sauce.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring once.
- Remove shrimp, reserving sauce.
- Serve shrimp with reserved sauce and French bread.