- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (if using sugar or syrup packed frozen berries, omit the sugar in the recipe)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup fresh pureed strawberry(if using sugar or syrup packed frozen berries, omit the sugar in the recipe)
- 1 cup half-and-half
- Blend all ingredients until smooth. Chill ingredients for about 1 hour, or until cold.
- Turn on ice cream machine and set it to chill the freezing/mixing bowl for 5 minutes.
- Spoon the cooled mixture into the freezing/mixing bowl of machine. Set the freezing timer to the 30 minute maximum setting. Push start button.
- When timer rings, spoon ice cream into dishes and enjoy.