- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, at room temp
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 massive eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-goal flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups contemporary blueberries or 2 1⁄2 cups frozen blueberries.
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, combined with
- 1⁄four teaspoon ground nutmeg
- warmth oven to 375°.
- Grease 18 regular-size muffin cups (or 12 massive dimension muffins).
- In bowl, combine butter except creamy. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs separately, beating after each.
- Beat in vanilla, baking powder and salt.
- With spoon, fold in half of flour then 1/2 of milk into batter; repeat.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon into muffin cups and sprinkle topping onto each muffin.
- Bake 15 to twenty minutes, unless golden brown and springy to touch.