- 1 1⁄three cups flour
- four teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 3⁄four cups milk
- In a big mixing bowl, whisk together all dry elements.
- Separate the eggs, including the yolks to the dry ingredient combination, and placing the whites in a small mixing bowl.
- Beat whites except moderately stiff; set aside.
- Add milk and melted butter to dry ingredient mixture and blend.
- Fold stiff egg whites into mixture.
- Ladle combination into sizzling waffle iron and bake.