This rich, creamy and chocolaty dessert definitely isn’t for the weak. A little bit of the buttery cookie crust topped with vanilla-chocolate pudding and whipped cream goes a long way.
- 1 cup unsifted flour
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4½ ounces homemade whipped cream
- 1 large package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 large package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- Roughly 4½ ounces homemade whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings
- Mix together the flour, butter and chopped nuts until the dough is crumble-like.
- Press the mixture into a greased 9×13-inch pan.
- Bake the cookie crust at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Let the cookie crust cool.
- Beat the sugar into the cream cheese until it is smooth.
- Fold in the whipped cream.
- Spread the mixture over the cooled crust.
- Beat the milk into the pudding mixes until the mixture is smooth and thickened.
- Spread the pudding over the middle layer.
- Spread whipped cream over the top.
- Sprinkle the the dessert with grated chocolate candy bar, such as Baker’s Real Semi-Sweet Chocolate Shavings.
- Cover the layered dessert and refrigerate it until you are ready to serve it.